Netflix has dropped a giant turd on my industry again. Another piece of content designed to get people in a flap and drive up their subscriber numbers. I’m talking about the very pro-vegetarian/vegan documentary, The Game Changers, which was released on Netflix recently. I’ve had a lot of questions about…
I don’t believe in supplements: just real food and big meals.
Nutrition is key to both fat loss and building muscle.
There are no secrets nor hacks, but when you understand the core underlying principles, you will no longer find yourself frustrated by plateaus because you’ll know your way around them.
Let me teach you how, when, and what to eat, so you stop wasting time and start chasing down your goals.
- The Calorie and Macro Calculator
- The Nutrition Pyramid of Importance for Physique Mastery [Download my free book]
- How Make Meals Out Of Your Macros
- How To Hit Your Macro Targets When You Fall Short
- Should I Cut or Bulk? The Definitive Guide
- The 8 Ways I Get Clients To Track Progress
- A Quick Guide To Estimating Body-fat Percentage
- Why You Need to Make Adjustments
- How To Make Adjustments to Keep Progressing
- How To Find Maintenance After Dieting
- How To Bulk Without Getting Fat
- The Art of the Diet Break
OTHER POPULAR NUTRITION GUIDES
- How To Avoid Protein Powder Scams [Checklist + Examples]
- How To Drink Alcohol and Not Screw Up Your Diet
- The Reverse Diet Myth
- How To Systematically Test if Keto Is Right for You
- Training 'Fasted'? Take Whey Protein, Not BCAAs
- 9 Way To Fix Your Food Environment (To Make Dieting Easier)
- Metabolic Damage Isn’t Real (But Relative Energy Deficiency Syndrome Is)
- How To Cut Weight for a Powerlifting Competition Without a Caloric Deficit
- The Leangains Macros Guide
- The Leangains Meal Timing Guide
BROWSE ALL NUTRITION GUIDES
Here’s a little protein powder scam that few people know about: supplement manufacturers dumping cheap ingredients into their powders so that they can pass tests to claim a higher protein content than they truly have. Scandalous, right? Well, that’s the supplement industry for you. Here’s how it happens and what to…