Reverse dieting — the latest thing the fitness kids have decided to flex their orthorexia about. I thought this shit had died a few years ago, but alas, I’m getting a fair few questions about recently, so let me put this one to bed before explaining how to finish a…
I don’t believe in supplements: just real food and big meals.
Nutrition is key to both fat loss and building muscle.
There are no secrets nor hacks, but when you understand the core underlying principles, you will no longer find yourself frustrated by plateaus because you’ll know your way around them.
Let me teach you how, when, and what to eat, so you stop wasting time and start chasing down your goals.
- The Complete Nutrition Setup Guide (Calories & macros, meal timing, and supplements)
- How to Decide if You Should Cut or Bulk
- How to Count Macros and Make Meals
- How to Track Progress
- A Quick Guide to Estimating Body-fat Percentage
- Why You Need to Make Adjustment to Your Diet
- How to Make Adjustments as You Diet to Keep Progressing
- How to Find Maintenance Calorie Intake After Dieting
- How to Adjust Your Diet to Successfully Bulk Without Getting Fat
- The Art of the Diet Break
- The Diet Adjustments Mastery Mini-Course (Email Course)
OTHER POPULAR NUTRITION GUIDES
- How to Avoid Protein Powder Scams
- How to Drink Alcohol and Not Screw Up Your Diet
- The Reverse Diet Myth
- How to Know if Keto Is Right for You (Hint: it’s probably not.)
- Training Fasted? Consider Whey Protein Instead of BCAAs
- How to Manage Your Food Environment to Make Dieting Easier
- Metabolic Damage Isn’t Real, but Relative Energy Deficiency Syndrome Is
- How to Make Weight for a Powerlifting Competition
- Leangains: Macros Guide, Meal Timing Guide
BROWSE ALL NUTRITION GUIDES
Here’s a little protein powder scam that few people know about: supplement manufacturers dumping cheap ingredients into their powders so that they can pass tests to claim a higher protein content than they truly have. Scandalous, right? Well, that’s the supplement industry for you. Here’s how it happens and what to…