Keto is trendy right now, in a way that the paleo diet was a few years ago, and many other diets before it. The problem is that when something trends, the algorithm’s reward extreme claims. The loudest voices rise to the top, muddying the waters for all…
I don’t believe in supplements: just real food and big meals.
Nutrition is key to both fat loss and building muscle.
There are no secrets nor hacks, but when you understand the core underlying principles, you will no longer find yourself frustrated by plateaus because you’ll know your way around them.
Let me teach you how, when, and what to eat, so you stop wasting time and start chasing down your goals.
- The Calorie and Macro Calculator
- The Nutrition Pyramid of Importance for Physique Mastery [Download my free book]
- How Make Meals Out Of Your Macros
- How To Hit Your Macro Targets When You Fall Short
- Should I Cut or Bulk? The Definitive Guide
- The 8 Ways I Get Clients To Track Progress
- A Quick Guide To Estimating Body-fat Percentage
- Why You Need to Make Adjustments
- How To Make Adjustments to Keep Progressing
- How To Find Maintenance After Dieting
- How To Bulk Without Getting Fat
- The Art of the Diet Break
OTHER POPULAR NUTRITION GUIDES
- How To Avoid Protein Powder Scams [Checklist + Examples]
- How To Drink Alcohol and Not Screw Up Your Diet
- The Reverse Diet Myth
- How To Systematically Test if Keto Is Right for You
- Training 'Fasted'? Take Whey Protein, Not BCAAs
- 9 Way To Fix Your Food Environment (To Make Dieting Easier)
- Metabolic Damage Isn’t Real (But Relative Energy Deficiency Syndrome Is)
- How To Cut Weight for a Powerlifting Competition Without a Caloric Deficit
- The Leangains Macros Guide
- The Leangains Meal Timing Guide
BROWSE ALL NUTRITION GUIDES
This article focuses on the extra nutritional considerations for vegan readers looking to minimize any performance and muscle gain compromises. There are three key areas: protein quality and quantity, fat intake, and the supplementation that may be necessary. In late 2019 I wrote an article titled “Debunking ‘The Game Changers’…
‘The Game Changers’ documentary attempts to scare people into being vegan with false health and performance claims. That’s not cool. This article addresses those claims. (If you are looking for vegan nutritional advice, I’ve written an article for you here.) Netflix has dropped a giant turd on my industry again….
This calculator is built on the back of 9 years of experience coaching people online, full time. They’re based on the recommendations in my book, The Muscle and Strength Nutrition Pyramid, which is a 290-page, fully-referenced guide for powerlifters and physique athletes. But if you think you wondering whether the…