Q) Hi Andy, am I lean enough to bulk? A) This is something I help coaching clients decide on all the time. If you’re past the point where you’re achieving both muscle growth and fat loss at the same time, you need to choose between cutting and bulking. And if…
My online coaching clients don’t rely on supplements.
There are no nutrition ‘hacks’ to achieve physique transformation. The only ‘shortcut’ is setting things up correctly in the first place.
And when you understand the underlying principles, you will no longer find yourself frustrated by plateaus because you’ll know your way through them.
NUTRITION SETUP GUIDES
Start with my free book and 7-lesson email course on mastering nutrition setup.
Alternatively, read through the nutrition setup guide series on the site starting here. Then finish your nutrition setup with these guides:
- 🧮 The Macro Calculator
- 👨🍳 How To Count Macros and Make Meals Out of Them
- 🤔 Should I Bulk, Cut, or Recomp?
- 📈 How To Track Body Measurements and Weight for Physique Progress
- 🤳 Body-Fat Percentage Pictures
NUTRITION ADJUSTMENT GUIDES
Once you have the foundations set, you will need to learn how to adjust things to keep progressing. Continue by reading these:
- 🥗 How To Adjust Macros As You Diet To Keep Progressing
- ⚖️ How To Find Maintenance After Dieting (or Bulking)
- 🍔 How To Bulk Up Without Getting Fat
- 🤤 The Art of the Diet Break
Alternatively, get The Diet Adjustments Manual 📙
OTHER POPULAR NUTRITION GUIDES
- 😅 What To Do Before You Count Calories and Macros
- 🏠 How To Manage Your Food Environment
- 😡 How To Avoid Protein Powder Scams
- 🍺 How To Drink Alcohol and Not Screw Up Your Diet
- 🥑 How To Test if Keto Is Right for You
- 💊 Training 'Fasted'? Take Whey Protein, Not BCAAs
- 🩳 The Leangains Macro Calculator & Meal Timing Guide
↓ BROWSE ALL ↓
Experience tells me that most people don’t know how to use a calorie and macro calculator. People get in their heads that they can calculate their macros, and if they adhere for long enough, they’ll get shredded (or jacked, if you’re bulking). But unfortunately, macro calculators don’t work like that….
In the Nutrition Setup Guide, I talked about using body-fat percentage to guide your decisions on when to cut, bulk, and chase recomp (simultaneous muscle gain and fat loss) phases. But as I firmly stated, ALL the body-fat measurement methods we have available have horrible inaccuracies on an individual level,…
The 2020 version of The RippedBody Nutrition Setup Guide is finally here. It combines an ebook, macro calculator, and 7-day email course guiding people through all the ways people commonly screw it up. Think of it as the less-advanced cousin of The Muscle and Strength Nutrition Pyramid book. The original…