This page contains links to what I consider the best resource in each category.
Learning How to Lift
- The Big 3 Basics — Teach yourself to master the Squat, Bench Press, and Deadlift. (Video product)
- The Lifting Library — Teach yourself the other lifts. (Video product)
- How To Low Bar Squat (Article)
- How To Bench Press (Article)
- How To Deadlift Properly (Article)
- The Diet Adjustments Manual, by myself (Andy Morgan).
- The Muscle and Strength Pyramids: Nutrition and Training, by Eric Helms, Andrea Valdez, and myself.
- The Art & Science of Lifting, by Greg Nuckols
- The Science and Development of Hypertrophy by Brad Schoenfeld
- To learn about bodybuilding: 3dmusclejourney.com
- To learn about the science of lifting: Strongerbyscience.com
- To find reliable supplement information: Examine.com
- For translations of my work, see here.
- Sohee Lee coaching for recreational female trainees.
- Remote Injury Rehab and powerlifting by TheStrengthAthlete.com.
- StrongerbyScience.com for bodybuilding and powerlifting.
- 3DMuscleJourney for physique and bodybuilding.
- Reactive Training Systems for powerlifting.
- Ben Carpenter — Consistently the best nutrition videos I have seen. Ben has set the bar for what’s possible on Instagram.
Research Review Recommendations
Making sense of the latest research is exceptionally hard, I trust these guys to do it. These monthly publications slightly geekier than my average reader will be looking for, but this is where I mainly learn from and what my team and I are subscribed to: