With so much information online it can be a struggle to separate the good from the bad. Here are what I consider some of the best nutrition and training resources out there.
Monthly Research Reviews
Making sense of the latest research is exceptionally hard, I trust these guys to do it. These monthly publications slightly geekier than my average reader will be looking for, but this is where I mainly learn from. Here is the list of what my team and I are subscribed to:
- Alan Aragon’s Research Review (AARR)
- The Examine Research Digest (ERD) – Run by Examine.com
- Monthly Applications in Strength Sport (MASS) – Run by Greg Nuckols, Eric Helms, and Mike Zourdos
- The Weightology Research Review – Run by James Krieger
- Strength and Conditioning Research – Run by Bret Contreras and Chris Beardsley
- Bodyrecomposition.com – Lyle McDonald’s site.
- Examine.com – Unbiased supplement information.
- Leangains.com – Martin Berkhan’s blog.
- Bayesianbodybuilding.com – Menno Henselmens’ excellent site. Training is covered here too.
- Strengtheory.com – The best site on the theory behind lifting bar none.
- EricCressey.com & TonyGentilcore.com – They work with top-level athletes in the Boston and Florida areas. Their sites are excellent – injury prevention, warm-ups, mobility drills, hundreds of excellent videos on how to actually lift.
- Main Barbell Movements – Mark Rippetoe
- Miscellaneous Lifts/Tips – Mark Rippetoe
- Posterior Chain – Bret Contreras
My books for sale
- The Muscle and Strength Training & Nutrition Pyramids – Eric Helms, Andrea Valdez, Andy Morgan
- The Last Shred – How to Adjust Your Diet Like a Pro to Achieve Single Digit Body Fat – Andy Morgan
Other book recommendations
- Starting Strength, 3rd edition – Mark Rippetoe & Lon Kilgore (Covers how to lift.)
- The Art & Science of Lifting – Greg Nuckols (Covers the theory of lifting.)
- Stay Leaner, Longer – JC Deen (This covers the mindset/mental aspects of dieting.)
Translations of my work
- AthleteBody.jp – This is a full Japanese version of this site.
- ‘The Complete Guide To Setting Up Your Diet’ and ‘The Last Shred’ in Portuguese
- Dietaemalhacao – Portuguese translations of my articles.
- Yourpal.me – German translations of my articles
- Nevencuk.com – Croatian translations of my articles.
- The Importance of Patience in Spanish.