This page contains links to what I consider the best resource in each category.
Learning How to Lift
The Lifting Library by my co-author Eric Helms and his team is an unbeatable video resource. (Sure, there are plenty of free video tutorials on Youtube, but they all vary in terms of quality, level of depth, and accuracy of the information.)
- The Muscle and Strength Pyramids: Nutrition and Training
- The Last Shred – How to Achieve Single Digit Body Fat
- Starting Strength, 3rd edition — Teaches you how to lift.
- The Art & Science of Lifting
- Stay Leaner, Longer — Covers the mindset/mental aspects of dieting.
- To learn about bodybuilding: 3dmusclejourney.com
- To learn about the science of lifting: Strongerbyscience.com
- To find reliable supplement information: Examine.com
- For translations of my work, see here.
- Ben Carpenter — Consistently the best nutrition videos I have seen. Ben has set the bar for what’s possible on Instagram.
Research Review Recommendations
Making sense of the latest research is exceptionally hard, I trust these guys to do it. These monthly publications slightly geekier than my average reader will be looking for, but this is where I mainly learn from and what my team and I are subscribed to: