This page features links to websites that I consider to be the best nutrition and training resources currently available.
For translations of my work see here.
Monthly Research Reviews
Making sense of the latest research is exceptionally hard, I trust these guys to do it. These monthly publications slightly geekier than my average reader will be looking for, but this is where I mainly learn from. Here is the list of what my team and I are subscribed to:
- The Examine Research Digest (ERD) — Run by Examine.com
- Monthly Applications in Strength Sport (MASS) — Run by Greg Nuckols, Eric Helms, and Mike Zourdos
- The Weightology Research Review — Run by James Krieger
- Strength and Conditioning Research — Run by Bret Contreras and Chris Beardsley
- Bodyrecomposition.com — Lyle McDonald’s site.
- Examine.com — Unbiased supplement information.
- Leangains.com — Martin Berkhan’s blog.
- Bayesianbodybuilding.com — Menno Henselmens’ excellent site. Training is covered here too.
- Strengtheory.com — The best site on the theory behind lifting bar none.
- EricCressey.com & TonyGentilcore.com — They work with top-level athletes in the Boston and Florida areas. Their sites are excellent: injury prevention, warm-ups, mobility drills, hundreds of excellent videos on how to actually lift.
- The 3DMJ Lifting Library — A guide to mastering the bodybuilding essentials.
- Main Barbell Movements — Mark Rippetoe
- Posterior Chain — Bret Contreras
- The Muscle and Strength Training & Nutrition Pyramids
- The Last Shred – How to Achieve Single Digit Body Fat