What I am about to tell you is obvious but often overlooked: To achieve your physique goals, you need to make a habit of the actions that will get you there. I have to remind clients of this when they beat themselves up unnecessarily after a single slip up. “We are the product of…
Get my beautiful British accent in your ears.
Join me as I interview the greatest minds in the fitness industry.
Podcasts I’ve Been A Guest On
- Sigma Nutrition Radio #216: Andy Morgan – Experiences & Philosophies of a World-Class Coach
- Sigma Nutrition Radio #101: Andy Morgan on Being a Better Coach and Prioritization via the Muscle & Strength Pyramids
- Revive Stronger #35: Andy Morgan on Data Collection for Dietary Success
- The Online Fitness Business Podcast: Andy Morgan On Online Coaching, Email Marketing, and More
- StrongerbyScience: Greg Nuckols and I chatting about fitness while drinking strong craft beers. (Video)
- Side Quest Fitness: Andy Morgan on Loving What You do, How a Book and Getting Hit by a Truck Can Change Your Direction in Life, Creating an Online Business, and Genghis Khan
- Revolutionary You! #74: Coaching Strategies With Andy Morgan
- Propane Fitness #43: From Conception to Thriving Business – The Evolution of Rippedbody.com
- HPA Podcast #19: Andy Morgan on Fat Loss Diets & Weight Fluctuations, Tracking Progress & Client Communication
- Muscle Box Radio #29: Foundations of Nutrition and Training With Andy Morgan
- JPS Health and Fitness #31: Andy Morgan on Goal Setting & Success in Physique (Video)
- N1 Fitness Podcast #18: Choosing a Coach That’s Right For You
- Lean Ripped And Healthy Radio How to Avoid Protein Powder Scams
Join 80,000+ others. Subscribe to access to exclusive interview content, my macro calculator, and The Complete Nutrition Setup Guide book.
SHOW NOTES & LINKS
Dr. Brad Schoenfeld is a prolific research machine and an absolute asset to the lifting community. I’m ecstatic to have been able to steal an hour of his time to have him answer reader questions. The key topics we covered are considerations for older lifters, hypertrophy mechanisms, training splits, the value of mind-muscle connection, and how to tell if you…
Recorded in my living room in Tokyo, Coach Menno Henselmans of BayesianBodybuilding.com shares tips on how he has stayed jacked and shredded while traveling for the last five years. I also asked Menno about the somewhat controversial topic of race-based muscular potential, why he isn’t a fan of HIIT, why…
“The thing that ties all lifters together, regardless of their level, is that we are all interested in getting to the next PR.” On this episode, I interview Mike Tuchscherer, founder of Reactive Training Systems, and father of using ‘Rate of Perceived Exertion’ (RPE) based on ‘reps in reserve’ to modulate…