The last four years have been something of a rollercoaster journey for which I have you, the RippedBody.jp readers to thank.
Whether you have actually hired me or just sent me an e-mail to tell me your story and say thanks, whether you have peppered me with questions in the site comments, shared on Facebook, or just simply silently lurked and clicked through my articles – I am grateful because it has all helped to keep me fed, watered, motivated and doing what I love.
I’ve taken the last 6 months off from coaching to work on improving the information on the site. This break is turning out to be a little longer than I originally anticipated as I have been getting a little carried away having fun with it, and before coming back to the coaching I wanted to really give it my all and give as much back as I can.
I’ve emptied my head – my coaching systems and philosophies – into a book for those that may be interested.
I’ve called it, ‘The Last Shred: How to Adjust Your Diet Like a Pro to Achieve Single Digit Body Fat‘, my first proper book in four years. It’s written on what I feel is one of the most important and yet underrated topics, something that separates those that are successful from those that aren’t.
This is written for those coaches that asked me to teach them but I had to decline due to lack of time or a system in place for it, and for the serious trainees that can’t afford coaching, don’t want to wait for me to become available, or want to learn how to do it themselves. – This is a way to get access to what’s in my head for a fraction of the cost of actual coaching.
How To Adjust Your Diet Like A Pro To Achieve Single Digit Body Fat
63 pages, 7 data analysis & coaching decision explanation videos.
Now, there are a few of things I’d like to point out:
- This is definitely not a mainstream book, it’s never going to be on any bestseller lists as there are simply too many nerdy details. I’m writing it cause I want to help, and I’m charging to make sure that the information is respected and put to good use. You may find my choice of phrase “giving back” somewhat amusing given that I’m selling it, but the amount of money I’ll make from book sales compared with what I could earn from coaching for the same time investment is peanuts in comparison. Also, I am being exceptionally open in explaining exactly what I do and how I do it.
- I take pride in my work. This is going to be my flagship book. I have worked hard to make this first edition great, bouncing it around some industry friends to get feedback for improvements before bringing it to you. However, it is not a finished product and I feel it never will be – I learn new things every day, I evolve as a coach, so I’ll update and improve it over the coming months and years and these updates will be free to those that buy it.
- Lastly, if you do buy it and it fails to live up to expectation, tell me how I can improve it for you in a future edition, or just ask for a refund within 30 days and I’ll get that done without question. I’ll take it on good faith that people won’t abuse this.
You can find out more details, view a couple of sample chapters, and get your copy here. I’ve put my heart and soul into it and I hope you find it as exceptionally useful and immediately applicable as intended.
The next things I’ll be working on are a training book collaboration with Eric Helms and Andrea Valdez to help Eric turn his ‘Muscle and Strength Training Pyramid’ & ‘Muscle & Strength Nutrition Pyramid’ Youtube series into books. (Listen to the last 5 minutes of this podcast if you’re interested in finding out how that came about.). I’ll then get to revamping the training sections on the site, and after that I’ll come back to the coaching – there is no set date for this yet though.
Thanks again, Andy.
Get The RippedBody.com Starter Kit:
1. Macro calculator
2. 'The Complete Guide To Setting Up Your Diet' book
3. Email course on the 5 biggest set-up mistakes people make.
(Yes, it's all free.)
Find my 'Complete Guide To Setting Up Your Diet' book useful?
↓ Take your physique to the next level ↓
Stop second guessing yourself.
→ 77 pages, Real data from 5 clients guided to shreds