There are fundamental principles that training programs must follow if they are going to be effective. I don’t want you to waste years of your life, as I did, before finding out what really works. This article covers those principles and explains the reasons behind the training recommendations made on this site.…
You don’t need to spend your life in the gym to achieve a great physique.
But you need to train in a manner that will give you the right adaptive stimulus if you’re going to get the desired result.
Don’t guess at this. These guides will teach you how to select a program, customize it to minimize injury risk, and keep yourself progressing.
FREE TRAINING PROGRAMS
- 🤷🏻♂️ How to Choose the Best Strength Training Program
- 🏋🏻♂️ Powerlifting Program (for Beginners)
- 🏋🏼♂️ Beginner Bodybuilding Program
- 🏋🏽♂️ Intermediate Powerlifting Program
- 🏋🏾♂️ Intermediate Bodybuilding Program
- 🏋🏿♂️ The Big 3 Workout [For Barbell Beginners]
- 🏋️ Three Day Split RPT [Abbreviated Routine]
HOW TO TRAIN WITH GOOD FORM
- 🏋🏻♂️ How to Low Bar Squat
- 🏋🏽♂️ How to Bench Press
- 🏋🏿♂️ How to Deadlift Properly
- 🏠 How to Adapt Your Training Program For Home Training
HOW TO PROGRESS (AND OTHER THEORY)
- The 5 Training Principles That Matter
- A Guide to Exercise Selection
- Linear Progression and Linear Periodization Rules
- What is Realistic Progress When Cutting?
- A Guide to Using RPE in Your Training
ADVANCED TRAINING ARTICLES
- How to Make a Workout Plan for Strength Training in 6 Steps
- How to Address Weak Points in Your Lifts
- How to Break Training Plateaus
- How Stress Affects Your Program and Progress
↓ BROWSE ALL ↓
As a look at weight category competition, powerlifters will show you, the Squat, Bench, Deadlift, and their variants will develop a big, strong, and ripped body. I neglected the Squat and Deadlift for years, not realizing the fantastic all-over-body training effects. Don’t make that mistake. What is The Big 3…