Some people really overcomplicate their warm-ups. Do ALL the people I see on the stretch mats have issues that require a 30-minute complex of body pretzeling before hitting the weights? I think not. The majority are just mimicking others, avoiding getting the real work done…
You don’t need to spend your life in the gym to achieve a great physique.
But you need to train in a manner that will give you the right adaptive stimulus if you’re going to get the desired result.
Don’t guess at this. These guides will teach you how to select a program, customize it to minimize injury risk, and keep yourself progressing.
FREE TRAINING PROGRAMS
- 🤷🏻♂️ How to Choose the Best Strength Training Program
- 🏋🏻♂️ Powerlifting Program (for Beginners)
- 🏋🏼♂️ Beginner Bodybuilding Program
- 🏋🏽♂️ Intermediate Powerlifting Program
- 🏋🏾♂️ Intermediate Bodybuilding Program
- 🏋🏿♂️ The Big 3 Workout [For Barbell Beginners]
- 🏋️ Three Day Split RPT [Abbreviated Routine]
HOW TO TRAIN WITH GOOD FORM
- 🏋🏻♂️ How to Low Bar Squat
- 🏋🏽♂️ How to Bench Press
- 🏋🏿♂️ How to Deadlift Properly
- 🏠 How to Adapt Your Training Program For Home Training
HOW TO PROGRESS (AND OTHER THEORY)
- The 5 Training Principles That Matter
- A Guide to Exercise Selection
- Linear Progression and Linear Periodization Rules
- What is Realistic Progress When Cutting?
- A Guide to Using RPE in Your Training
ADVANCED TRAINING ARTICLES
- How to Make a Workout Plan for Strength Training in 6 Steps
- How to Address Weak Points in Your Lifts
- How to Break Training Plateaus
- How Stress Affects Your Program and Progress
↓ BROWSE ALL ↓
This is a sample bodybuilding program from our Muscle and Strength Training Pyramid book. The explanation section in the book is fairly detailed, so I have cut it down to give just the overview, relevant notation and exercise selection explanations. This, the Intermediate Powerlifting Program, and the Detailed Guide to…
This is a sample powerlifting program from our Muscle and Strength Pyramid training book. The explanation section there is fairly detailed, so I have cut it down to give just the overview, relevant notation, and exercise selection explanations. This, along with the Intermediate Bodybuilding Sample Program and Detailed Guide to Training Progression…
What follows are the exact initial guidelines on training progression that I give to clients. They are an abbreviated version of the guidelines in The Muscle and Strength Training Pyramid book that I co-authored with Eric Helms and Andrea Valdez. They are exceptionally logical and structured, the antithesis to the approach of…