Skip breakfast, eat big meals, train hard and heavy. These are the core principles of Leangains – a style of diet and training system pioneered by Swedish nutritionist Martin Berkhan. There is a school of thought that it can be beneficial for nutrient partitioning (and therefore body composition changes) to…
My online coaching clients don’t rely on supplements.
There are no nutrition ‘hacks’ to achieve physique transformation. The only ‘shortcut’ is setting things up correctly in the first place.
And when you understand the underlying principles, you will no longer find yourself frustrated by plateaus because you’ll know your way through them.
NUTRITION SETUP GUIDES
Start with my free book and 7-lesson email course on mastering nutrition setup.
Alternatively, read through the nutrition setup guide series on the site starting here. Then finish your nutrition setup with these guides:
- 🧮 The Macro Calculator
- 👨🍳 How To Count Macros and Make Meals Out of Them
- 🤔 Should I Bulk, Cut, or Recomp?
- 📈 How To Track Body Measurements and Weight for Physique Progress
- 🤳 Body-Fat Percentage Pictures
NUTRITION ADJUSTMENT GUIDES
Once you have the foundations set, you will need to learn how to adjust things to keep progressing. Continue by reading these:
- 🥗 How To Adjust Macros As You Diet To Keep Progressing
- ⚖️ How To Find Maintenance After Dieting (or Bulking)
- 🍔 How To Bulk Up Without Getting Fat
- 🤤 The Art of the Diet Break
Alternatively, get The Diet Adjustments Manual 📙
OTHER POPULAR NUTRITION GUIDES
- 😅 What To Do Before You Count Calories and Macros
- 🏠 How To Manage Your Food Environment
- 😡 How To Avoid Protein Powder Scams
- 🍺 How To Drink Alcohol and Not Screw Up Your Diet
- 🥑 How To Test if Keto Is Right for You
- 💊 Training 'Fasted'? Take Whey Protein, Not BCAAs
- 🩳 The Leangains Macro Calculator & Meal Timing Guide