Whether your goal is muscle gain, fat loss, performance enhancement or weight maintenance for your sport, the single most important piece of the nutritional puzzle is getting your energy intake right. Not macros, not timing, not avoidance of alcohol, gluten, dairy or any other specific food, calorie intake. Today we’ll…
I don’t believe in supplements: just real food and big meals.
Nutrition is key to both fat loss and building muscle.
There are no secrets nor hacks, but when you understand the core underlying principles, you will no longer find yourself frustrated by plateaus because you’ll know your way around them.
Let me teach you how, when, and what to eat, so you stop wasting time and start chasing down your goals.
- The Complete Nutrition Setup Guide (Calories & macros, meal timing, and supplements)
- How to Decide if You Should Cut or Bulk
- How to Count Macros and Make Meals
- How to Track Progress
- A Quick Guide to Estimating Body-fat Percentage
- Why You Need to Make Adjustment to Your Diet
- How to Make Adjustments as You Diet to Keep Progressing
- How to Find Maintenance Calorie Intake After Dieting
- How to Adjust Your Diet to Successfully Bulk Without Getting Fat
- The Art of the Diet Break
- The Diet Adjustments Mastery Mini-Course (Email Course)
OTHER POPULAR NUTRITION GUIDES
- How to Avoid Protein Powder Scams
- How to Drink Alcohol and Not Screw Up Your Diet
- The Reverse Diet Myth
- How to Know if Keto Is Right for You (Hint: it’s probably not.)
- Training Fasted? Consider Whey Protein Instead of BCAAs
- How to Manage Your Food Environment to Make Dieting Easier
- Metabolic Damage Isn’t Real, but Relative Energy Deficiency Syndrome Is
- How to Make Weight for a Powerlifting Competition
- Leangains: Macros Guide, Meal Timing Guide
BROWSE ALL NUTRITION GUIDES
I don’t use body-fat percentage as a measure of progress with clients. There is no way to accurately and consistently measure body-fat percentage that makes tracking it worthwhile, and it’s destructive to the assessment and decision-making process to try to do so. People get obsessed over this number as if…