This is the second part in my serial guide helping you to identify where you’re at now so that you can set your diet and training up accordingly to make the fastest possible progress. This part we cover two categories of trainees, Skinny, and Shredded. – Very different physiques, but…
I don’t believe in supplements: just real food and big meals.
Nutrition is key to both fat loss and building muscle.
There are no secrets nor hacks, but when you understand the core underlying principles, you will no longer find yourself frustrated by plateaus because you’ll know your way around them.
Let me teach you how, when, and what to eat, so you stop wasting time and start chasing down your goals.
- The Complete Nutrition Setup Guide (Calories & macros, meal timing, and supplements)
- How to Decide if You Should Cut or Bulk
- How to Count Macros and Make Meals
- How to Track Progress
- A Quick Guide to Estimating Body-fat Percentage
- Why You Need to Make Adjustment to Your Diet
- How to Make Adjustments as You Diet to Keep Progressing
- How to Find Maintenance Calorie Intake After Dieting
- How to Adjust Your Diet to Successfully Bulk Without Getting Fat
- The Art of the Diet Break
- The Diet Adjustments Mastery Mini-Course (Email Course)
OTHER POPULAR NUTRITION GUIDES
- How to Avoid Protein Powder Scams
- How to Drink Alcohol and Not Screw Up Your Diet
- The Reverse Diet Myth
- How to Know if Keto Is Right for You (Hint: it’s probably not.)
- Training Fasted? Consider Whey Protein Instead of BCAAs
- How to Manage Your Food Environment to Make Dieting Easier
- Metabolic Damage Isn’t Real, but Relative Energy Deficiency Syndrome Is
- How to Make Weight for a Powerlifting Competition
- Leangains: Macros Guide, Meal Timing Guide
BROWSE ALL NUTRITION GUIDES
There is an idea out there that ‘golden’ macronutrient ratios exist that can transform a person’s physique. The idea was born in bodybuilding forums by people looking at someone else’s body transformation, asking their macro intake, then reverse engineering it to come up with a macro ratio that is assumed to be somehow special.
The topic of micronutrition may sound boring but you can’t afford to ignore it. Long-term micronutrient deficiencies will impact your health and torpedo your training efforts. Fortunately it’s doesn’t have to be complicated. By observing a few simple rules of thumb regarding your daily fruit and vegetable intake you can safeguard against…
When people in the industry refer to their ‘macros’ they are talking about the three macronutrients: carbohydrate, protein and fat. You may have heard it said that while energy balance determines whether weight is gained or lost, macronutrients determine whether that change is fat or muscle mass. Though that is a…
noun Disease where an individual (usually male) suffers deluded notions that the enormous amounts of weight gained due to purposeful overeating combined with weight training in the winter months is actually mostly muscle, that they can remove the ‘few pounds’ of fat gained with a quick cut in the spring, and…