I want you to imagine it is the end of March. In January you committed to taking care of yourself better. You dusted off your gym membership and spent the last three months hitting the gym every morning. But you have just quit like two-thirds of the other January returnees.…
I don’t believe in supplements: just real food and big meals.
Nutrition is key to both fat loss and building muscle.
There are no secrets nor hacks, but when you understand the core underlying principles, you will no longer find yourself frustrated by plateaus because you’ll know your way around them.
Let me teach you how, when, and what to eat, so you stop wasting time and start chasing down your goals.
- The Complete Nutrition Setup Guide (Calories & macros, meal timing, and supplements)
- How to Decide if You Should Cut or Bulk
- How to Count Macros and Make Meals
- How to Track Progress
- A Quick Guide to Estimating Body-fat Percentage
- Why You Need to Make Adjustment to Your Diet
- How to Make Adjustments as You Diet to Keep Progressing
- How to Find Maintenance Calorie Intake After Dieting
- How to Adjust Your Diet to Successfully Bulk Without Getting Fat
- The Art of the Diet Break
- The Diet Adjustments Mastery Mini-Course (Email Course)
OTHER POPULAR NUTRITION GUIDES
- How to Avoid Protein Powder Scams
- How to Drink Alcohol and Not Screw Up Your Diet
- The Reverse Diet Myth
- How to Know if Keto Is Right for You (Hint: it’s probably not.)
- Training Fasted? Consider Whey Protein Instead of BCAAs
- How to Manage Your Food Environment to Make Dieting Easier
- Metabolic Damage Isn’t Real, but Relative Energy Deficiency Syndrome Is
- How to Make Weight for a Powerlifting Competition
- Leangains: Macros Guide, Meal Timing Guide
BROWSE ALL NUTRITION GUIDES
On this episode of the Rippedbody Podcast, I interview James Krieger. James is a published scientist, author, speaker, fitness competitor, statistical wizard and the mind behind the immensely popular blog and membership site, Weightology.net. We discuss the different methods available for tracking body fat percentage [06:15], the two-component model used by…
“This is one of the most important articles I’ve ever written. Maybe the most important one in terms of getting this message across to practitioners.” – Alan Aragon It’s my pleasure and honor to share with you this guest article today by mentor and friend, legendary sports nutritionist and researcher, Alan…
I want to tell you about a powerful tool that often goes neglected among both fitness enthusiasts and people who are just beginning to diet. Imagine that you’re in the following situation: You come home from work. You’re exhausted. You’re hungry. You’ve had a long and stressful day and you just don’t…
Finding your body-fat percentage is an imprecise endeavor. The methods that we generally have available to measure it range from being ‘acceptably accurate’ to ‘very poor,’ and they are nearly all useless for tracking changes over time. – They’re all marketed as being really accurate of course, but that’s just because…
There is an absence of quality diet advice out there for people trying to bulk. ‘Eat more!’ lacks the detail and finesse to optimize things, ‘Calculate your macros, train hard’ – misses the fundamental point that as we progress, calorie and macronutrient needs change and adjustments are necessary to keep us progressing.
Lou Schuler is an award-winning fitness journalist and author. Alan Aragon is one of the world’s most influential figures in the modern movement towards evidence-based sports nutrition. They have the best part of 50 years of experience on the right side of this industry between them, and this is their first…