With so much information online it can be a struggle to separate good from the bad. Here are what I consider some of the best nutrition and training resources out there.
This is not an exclusive list of course, I’m discovering great stuff all the time. But these are the sites that I have either learned extensively from, or find myself gravitating towards when looking for information. This is what is top on my radar and you might consider putting on yours.Nutrition
- Bodyrecomposition.com – Lyle McDonald’s site.
- Alan Aragon’s Research Review / Blog
- Leangains.com – Martin Berkhan’s blog.
- Examine.com – Unbiased supplement information.
- Bayesianbodybuilding.com – Menno Henselmens’ excellent site. Training covered here too.
- Strengtheory.com – The best site on the theory behind lifting bar none.
- EricCressey.com & TonyGentilcore.com – The Cressey Performance team. They work with top level athletes in the Boston and Florida areas. Their sites are excellent – injury prevention, warm-ups, mobility drills, hundreds of excellent videos on how to actually lift.
- Main Barbell Movements – Mark Rippetoe
- Miscellaneous Lifts/Tips – Mark Rippetoe
- Posterior Chain – Bret Contreras
- The Muscle and Strength Training & Nutrition Pyramids – Eric Helms, Andrea Valdez, Andy Morgan
- The Last Shred – How to Adjust Your Diet Like a Pro to Achieve Single Digit Body Fat – Andy Morgan
- Starting Strength, 3rd edition – Mark Rippetoe & Lon Kilgore (Covers how to lift.)
- The Art & Science of Lifting – Greg Nuckols (Covers the theory of lifting.)
- Stay Leaner, Longer – JC Deen (This covers the mindset/mental aspects of dieting.)
＊＊＊＊＊＊＊RippedBody.jp in Other Languages Site’s we’ve inspired
Get The RippedBody.com Starter Kit:
1. Macro calculator
2. 'The Complete Guide To Setting Up Your Diet' book
3. Email course on the 5 biggest set-up mistakes people make.
(Yes, it's all free.)
Find my 'Complete Guide To Setting Up Your Diet' book useful?
↓ Take your physique to the next level ↓
Stop second guessing yourself.
→ 77 pages, Real data from 5 clients guided to shreds